I see the Steam version of this game has a Linux version. Will you be uploading that here?
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Danger Gazers is a post-apocalyptic roguelite top-down shooter where you pave your own path. The choices you make will decide your fate, it will either turn you into the new ruler or... the ashes to be windswept away. Unlock new heroes and relics as you try to conquer the wasteland, master the skills, decisions and patience. Luck is not on your side.
It's all about replayability and maximum randomization. Procedurally generated levels? Check. Random map generation? Check. Random events? Check. Tons of guns and items? Double check!
Join forces and play together with your friend in co-op mode. Share the fun, share the misery!
- Pave your own path: you will have to choose your next stop wisely if you don't want your journey to turn into hell
- Maximum randomization: area maps, levels, events, loot, they are all randomly generated to make every playthrough different
- Local co-op: double the fun with a friend
- Relics: permanent unlockables to further customize your play style
- 7 heroes: all with their own unique abilities, powers and weaknesses
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, DRM Free, Local Co-Op, Perma Death, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Retro, Roguelike, Roguelite, Top down shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Community, Patreon|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.09 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: